“After taking my first accounting /tax course, I realized I wanted to be in a career where I could help others while learning about and working with a variety of businesses and individuals. I like helping our clients with their accounting responsibilities such as filing quarterly payroll and sales tax returns, etc.
Everyone at Barrad & Shilling strives to build long-term relationships with clients by being available when they need us and by taking the time to get to know each client personally as well.”
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Services for Barrad & Shilling for 3 years
- Currently working towards becoming a licensed CPA
- Graduated from California State University at Long Beach with a B.S. in Business Administration, emphasis in Accounting in 2011
Personal — Interests and Family
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends
- Likes staying active by playing volleyball and paddle boarding